We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Assistant Marketing Executive
Division: Material Supply Unit
Reporting to: Marketing Executive
Position Summary and Primary Objectives
• Assistant marketing executive will be involved in the relationship marketing of existing customers as well as making new prospects to increase the customer base of the company.
• He will work directly work with the marketing executives by pooling sales for the company.
• He will involve in driving company’s pool car.
Main Duties / Key Accountabilities
• Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales option.
• Make sales of products by establishing and maintaining relationship with the clients, recommending solution.
• Involve in driving company’s pool car.
• Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of support services through improvement to each function such as operations, finance e.t.c
• Regular checking of vehicle for proper servicing, adequate fuelling and updated documents.
• Record sales information and maintain customer records.
• Arrange meeting with potential clients.
• Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
• All other responsibilities as may be required for the achievement of the company’s vision, mission and strategic units.
Competencies: Education, Training and Experience
• OND in any related discipline.
• Candidates must have at least 1 year relevant and demonstrable experience in marketing.
• Candidates must have at 3 years driving experience with valid driving license.
• Candidates must be conversant with Lagos Road Network.
• Strategic thinker.
• Target oriented goal
• Dealing with complexity
• Customer Driven
• Brand Champion
Skills & Knowledge Required:
• Good teamwork skills
• Goal oriented skills
• Strong Communication and Presentation skills.
• Good organizational and planning skills
Note: The interested candidates should reside along Ipaja/Ayobo Command, or location that is not far from Ipaja/Ayobo Command.
Application Closing Date
This vacancy is a full time position.