Job Title: Cashier/Book Keeper (Female required)
• Maintain historical records and filling documents;
• Coordination of staff PAYE and PENSION remittance;
• Make Bank deposits and receipts;
• Prepare appropriate schedules and reports as requested by clients and Management;
• Attending to customers/clients by offering the company’s products to them;
• Raising Invoice Workflows on behalf of the company;
• Collaborating with other members of the finance team to ensure invoices are cut and mailed out to customers timely;
• Other Responsibilities that may be required to achieve company’s objectives and goals.
The job requires:
• Minimum of OND in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration and any other related disciplines with at least Upper Credit.
• Minimum of 2 years in cash handling and Book keeping in a medium of company.
Skills, Personalities and Knowledge required:
• Numerical Skill (The interested candidates MUST have flair for figures and calculations)
• Customer service skill
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Computer skill (MUST be able to use Microsoft word and Excel)
• Reconciliation skill
• Cash handling and balancing skills
• Attention to Details
• Stress tolerance
Application Closing Date
November 30, 2016
Note: The interested Intern should reside along Ipaja/Ayobo Command, or location that is not far from Ipaja/Ayobo Command.
Working on Saturday is required.
This vacancy is a full time position.